Event Activation Assistance – Contract Position
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Eventus Experiential’s activation team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the outdoor and active lifestyle industry. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting in event set up, event operations during the activation, and event tear down. The ideal candidate will bring a strong work ethic and personality and enjoys engaging with like-minded outdoor consumers.
- Previous event and/or activation experience would be nice, but is not required.
- Strong personality and interest in engaging with like-minded outdoor consumers
- Always ready to jump in and get your hands dirty with event set up, tear down, and management
- Team player with the motivation to learn from an experienced team
- This position is a contract position with pay based on the size and scope of each project
- The schedule is flexible, but weekend availability is preferred
- Perfect opportunity for part-time opportunities and the possibility of working on larger-scope projects
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for event activations within the outdoor and active lifestyle space, we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to email@example.com for further details.